- Enough for (about) a full charge of the smartphone
- With 2000 mah of power
- The lawyer: our best friend everyday
- As well in food as in charger!
We do not really need to explain why having a portable battery in your bag is essential … Our smartphones are real battery consumers and it often falls out of the way. When there is no catch nearby … Whew! There is the nomadic charger . It turns on again without any battery dry. In addition, it would give us almost want to devour it all raw!
The avocado is a must for everyday use : as effective in juice to drink as in juice for the drums!
- Avocado Backup Battery
- With integrated Li-Ion battery of 2000 mah
- Allows a full charge for most smartphones
- The battery is charged using the supplied charging cable
- Charging the battery: Connect the micro USB cable to the mobile charger and the USB output to a power source. The LED blinks red (inside the USB port) to indicate that the device is charging. When the backup battery is fully charged, the indicator stays lit in red. Disconnect the battery when fully charged
- To charge your device, you need your own charging cable
- Charging your device: Connect your own charging cable to the USB output of the charger and to your device. Disconnect the charger when the desired charging state is reached
- Entrance: 5V / 1A. Output: 5V / 1A
- For cleaning: use a damp cloth
- Instructions (German, English, French, Italian)
- Dimensions avocado: about 6 x 3 x 9 cm. USB cable: about 26 cm long. Packaging: approximately 9.5 x 5 x 12.5 cm
- Weight: about 50 grams
- NOTE: Fully charge the battery before first use.
- It is recommended to charge it at least every 3 months to maintain performance and maximize battery life.